Friday 15 July 2011

Second Time Mom

I'm currently a WAHM(Work at Home Mom).
I have a 2.5year old toddler girl. She is my world and my life pretty much revolves around her at the moment. And then recently we found out that we are pregnant again!! I guess this is another milestone for us and another new beginning . Here we go again... :)

I'm now 16 weeks along. Being pregnant the second time is very much different from being pregnant the first time. We are much more calmer and compose. However, to me, it is very stressful as i'm handling a 2.5year old toddler and morning sickness at the same time! The first trimester was horrible.....such a rollercoaster ride. My girl was going through this "terrible two" phase and ohh my.....I almost lost it and succumb into this emotional outbreak.However, thank God that it wasn't a longggggggggg phase.  Little princess grew out of her tantrum showing in about less than 1 month. Now she is such a darling and behaves really well. We kinda suspect her reaction was due to her growing teeth (2 at the back). It was probably irritating her alot and thus her irrational attitude.

Our last checkup shows that baby is growing well. We estimate baby's arrival to be end of December. EDD 29th Dec. Lets see how it goes. In the mean time, we would like to pamper our girl a little more before baby's arrival. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment