Friday 22 July 2011

My 2.5 Year Old Princess

My little Princess is now 2.5 Year old. I have yet to start her on any classes yet.
I'm now thinking to send her to some sort of a playschool. However, I have not found any that is suitable. I do worry about her social skills as she is most of the time playing by herself and me only.
Whenever we bring her out, she gets excited when there are other children playing at the playhouse or playground. She will automatically want to play with other children. I guess she will be very happy when the new addition comes :)

Although she is not schooling yet. I am not the least worried about her physical or mental dexterity because I can see that she is a bright kid. She totally wowed us with her many vocabs and usage of words that it bewildered me where and how does she learn all that?! Part of the credit should go to Playhouse disney/ Disney Junior i'd say.  Especially her favourite few cartoons like Mickey Mouse clubhouse, Cloe's closet, Jungle junction, Little Einstein... to name a few.
Though I ALSO credit Playhouse disney/Disney Junior for her misbehavior such as Sulking, learning to Cross her hands and go "hmmpphh".....and talking back...etc! argghh.....That drives us nuts at times. Daddy at one point was at the verge of disconnecting the TV and throw it out of the room. OH well, we win some, we loose some i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment