Thursday 21 July 2011

Food Aversions and Cravings During Pregnancy

This second pregnancy, I realized that I have not much of a food aversion. I only discovered that i i don't quite like coffee as it makes me want to vomit. Coffee is my favourite drink! hehe.....well....after A&W rootbeer. Before pregnant, i have to have at least a cup of coffee a day. Now i reduce my intake to 1-2 cups a week.  Other than that, I can eat almost anything.

As for my previous pregnancy. I realized that I can't take 2 things. 1. Onions.  2. Prawns.
These 2 food are my favorite food! However, i just couldn't take them during my pregnancy. Just the smell of onions and the taste will make me want to vomit. :)


As for food cravings, I crave for different food at different stages. So far my food cravings have been rather unhealthy. Mostly fried and oily foods like McDonalds, KFC chicken, Roti canai, satay.....etc. :P

To balance off my unhealthy diet. I try take more fruits and drink more healthy drinks like barley or soyabean.
Now im craving for some apples. Lets get one to munch on now. :) Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment