Thursday 28 July 2011

Pregnancy Week 18 : Moving yet?

Though this is my second pregnancy, I'm still unsure if i can actually feel my baby move on a daily basis.
I was almost certain i could feel the baby moving during my 3rd month of pregnancy. I was quite sure because hey, i was pregnant before and i KNOW it when the baby moves. I wasn't sure until at least 5 months.
I haven't been feeling my baby move for the past few days and casually mentioning that to the hubby makes him worried sick. He kept on asking me if baby's moving. hehe......well, i'm not THAT paranoid. I think baby is doing fine. Felt some movement last night.

I'm pretty curious as to when do you start to feel your baby move? and do you feel it daily?

I also am seeing stretchmarks all over my belly now. Not surprised. I had it REAL bad during my first pregnancy. Hope its not as bad this time around. Currently im using the stretchmark cream from cocoa butter. Hope that helps. I bought L'ocittane almond oil last time around but it smells too strong for my liking, and not to mention expensive too.  I heard some people uses Bio oil. I wonder if i should try that.


this is the L'occitane almond oil i have. However, i would want to buy l'occitane shea butter(below) which many rave to help prevent stretchmarks. I'd probably go hunt for this during my next shopping trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment